201311 Pin Code/ Zip Code/ Postal Code represents 1 Post Office has the same Pin code 201311. This Pin code includes places of Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh) such as Container Depot.
Contents of this post
How many Post Offices are under Pin code 201311?
There is only 1 Post office under the Zipcode/ Postal code/ Pin code 201311. And this Post Office is listed below:
- Container Depot Sub Office
Container Depot Pin code Details
|Post Office||Container Depot Sub Office|
|Office Type||Sub Office|
|Region Name||Lucknow HQ|
|Circle Name||Uttar Pradesh|
|District Name||Gautam Buddha Nagar|
|State Name||UTTAR PRADESH|
|Related Sub Office||NA|
|Related Head Office||Noida Head Office|
201311 Pin code Details on Map
You can search for the details of Zipcode/ Postal Code/ Pin Code 201311. It includes places of Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh) such as Container Depot. And you can also search the nearby area of the pin code for which you want to search.
You should know about a short description of Gautam Buddha Nagar ( Uttar Pradesh)
- Gautam Buddha Nagar is a largely suburban district of Uttar Pradesh, named after Gautama Buddha.It is part of the Delhi NCR and is divided into 3 sub-divisions
- Noida Sadar,
- And Jewar.
- Greater Noida is the administrative headquarters of Gautam Buddha Nagar district. Noida, Greater Noida, Dadri, Jewar and Dankaur falls under this district.
- Gautam Buddha Nagar (GBN) district was formed on 6 September 1997 by carving out the portions of Ghaziabad district and Bulandshahr district.
- Dadri and Bisrakh blocks carved out of Ghaziabad, while Dankaur and Jewar blocks have been carved out of Bulandshahr.
- People from this land were actively associated with the Indian independence movement. Bhagat Singh, Rajguru, Sukhdev and Chandra Shekhar Azad used Nalgadha village (Sector-145, Noida) presently situated on the Noida-Greater Noida Expressway to hide during the freedom struggle. They planned 1929 bomb attack on the Central Legislative Assembly from Nalgadha village. Wikipedia
We furnish here the data related to around 154761 different Post Office and the services provided by them. Basically, all Post Offices provide different services like Mail Services which include mails & parcels, Retail Services, Premium Services that include Speed Post, greetings post, logistics post, etc. Financial Services include Savings banks, NSC, KVP, etc., and many more like that.
A PIN Code is a code used by India Post for post office numbering. Pin Code is a 6-digit long code or number. The Revenue District is represented by the first 3 digits combined together. The 4th digit of the Pin Code represents the route on which a Delivery office is located in the revenue district or sorting district. The combination of the last 3 digits of a Pin Code is assigned to individual Post Offices.
The information is provided from the source of Indian Postal Office and which is accurate from our website if you found any short or wrong information then we always welcome all viewers who let us know discrepancies or mistakes by commenting in this post to serve you better.