GST suvidha kendra
Contents of this post
What is GST Suvidha Kendra?
GST Suvidha Kendra is an Authorized one place or gateway where a taxpayer can approach for help related to GST services such as GST Registration, Returns, payment and etc.
A taxpayer who is SME, a small and medium entrepreneur, a shopkeeper, or an individual with a turnover above 20 lac can get help on fewer fees or charges from GST Suvidha Kendra/Provider.
GST Suvidha Kendra is an Authorized Kendra / center from a licensed GST Suvidha Provider for GST Filings and returns.
MasterGST Is a licensed GSP and is providing Authorized Suvidha Kendra’s / Centers.
How to open a GST Suvidha center?
You can be a GST Suvidha Provider (GSP) and a qualified agent by opening a GST Suvidha center.
You can open a GST Suvidha Kendra with this process step by step online-
- First of all, make sure you are eligible to open and can run GSP.
- And you can fulfill all requirements for GSP
- Then you can select the platform or company that is providing GSP Registration or Licence.
- After selecting go to the website of that company and read all terms and conditions, requirements, prices, commission structure, and application process.
- And can talk to the customer cares of the companies.
- Then get sure about the company is perfect for you
- If yes then apply for GST Suvidha Kendra by applying the registration process and providing all necessary required documents.
- And if you are able to fulfill all requirements then they confirm you
- And select available plans of services and do the payment of cost.
- Then you can start your GST Suvidha Kendra at your eligible place.
What are the requirements to open GST Suvidha Kendra?
These are the requirements to open GST Suvidha Kendra-
- 2 Laptop or 2 Computers
- Space of 100 Sq. Feet
- Dedicated Resource for Filing GST
- Internet Min.4 Mbps Speed
- GST Knowledge is needed
- 2 Computer Operator with basic account knowledge and Typing speed
What are the benefits of GST Suvidha Kendra?
- Suvidha Kendra will be your own business
- Provide all GST Services at your Suvidha Kendra
- Earn up to Rs. 1,00,000 per month
- Also enable add-on services like PAN Card, GST Registration, DTH Recharge and etc.
- What kind of Support will Suvidha Kendra get?
- Technical Support
- Marketing Support
- Route the Customers to our nearest Suvidha Centers.
Who can apply for GST Suvidha Kendra?
These types of people can apply for GST Suvidha Kendra-
- Any entrepreneur
- Anyone who wants to start a new business at a low investment
- And any exiting business owner who wants to work in a new business
- Any graduate who searching for a job
- The tax professionals
- anyone who wants to work as a part-time or full time
- And any Indian citizen who wish to work
What are the services that can be provided after GST Suvidha Kendra?
These are the services that can be provided after opening GST Suvidha center-
- GST services such as GST registration, returns, reconciliation, bookkeeping and etc.
- Pan Card services
- DSC services
- Trademark registration
- TDS Returns
- CA certification or Tax Audit
- All types of business registration such as company and partnership registration
- Ticket booking
- All types of Bill payment
- Money transfer
- Aadhar enabled payment
- Insurance, loans and etc.
Who can become a GSP as per GSTN?
The organizations and entities who are expected to sign up as GSPs are visualized to be as under:
Registered companies in India in the IT / ITES / BFSI domain.
The prospective applicant for GSP will need to meet the pre-qualification criteria for GSPs.
GSPs who meet the pre-qualification criteria will sign a contract with GSTN to become authorized GSP.
This draft contract has the following content:
- Definitions, responsibilities of GSPs, and their legal obligations as well as liabilities.
- Technical architectural framework as to how GSPs shall integrate with GST System.
- Commercial terms and conditions along with SLAs are to be met.
On the signing of the contract, GSPs will get a unique license key for accessing the GST system. GSPs will be authenticated using this license key (Client id + Client Secret) provided by GSTN. GSP will have a provision to generate multiple License keys as per its need.
Which companies are providing GSK Registration?
There are many companies that are providing GSK registration or licenses-
- 3i Infotech Ltd
- Abhipra Capital Limited
- Adaequare Info Private Limited
- Alankit limited
- Amazon Seller Services Private Limited
- BALAJI MARILINE PVT LTD
- BDO India LLP
- BINARY SEMANTICS LIMITED
- Bodhtree Consulting limited
- Botree Software International Pvt. Ltd.
- CDSL Ventures Limited
- Chartered Information Systems Private Limited
- Clayfin Technologies Pvt Ltd
- CSC eGOVERNANCE SERVICES INDIA LIMITED
- Cygnet Enterprise Private Limited
- Cygnet Infotech Private Ltd
- DEFMACRO SOFTWARE PRIVATE LIMITED
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India LLP
- eMudhra Limited
- Ernst & Young LLP
- Excellon Software Pvt. Ltd.
- FOCUS SOFTNET PVT LTD
- Gujarat Livelihood Promotion Company (GLPC)
- Hazel Mercantile Limited
- Hostbooks Limited
- Image InfoSystems Pvt Ltd
- IRIS BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
- Karvy Data Management Services Limited
- KPMG India Private Limited
- Masters India Private Limited
- MothersonSumi infotech & Designs Ltd.
- NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited
- Payswiff Solutions Private Limited
- Perennial Systems
- Pinnacle Finserv Advisors Private Limited
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Private Limited
- Professional Softec Private Limited
- RajCOMP Info Services Limited
- RAMCO SYSTEMS LIMITED
- Reliance Corporate IT Park Limited
- RELYON SOFTECH LIMITED
- Seshaasai Business Forms Private Limited
- Shalibhadra Finance Limited
- SISL Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
- Span Across IT Solutions Private Limited (TaxSpanner)
- Spice Digital Limited
- Tally ( India) Private Ltd
- TATA consultancy services Limited
- Taxmann Publications Pvt. Ltd.
- Tera Software Limited
- Trust Systems & Software (I) Pvt. Ltd.
- Vay Network Services Private Limited
- Velocis Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Vertex Customer Management India Private Limited
- Virtual Galaxy Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
- Webtel Electrosoft Private Limited
- WeP Solutions Limited
- WINMAN SOFTWARE INDIA LLP
- Zoho Corporation
- GTT Order: What is GTT order in Trading?
- LLP Full Form
- Exceeds arrangement meaning for cheque bounce
- EXCEEDS ARRANGEMENT (2)- REASON OF CHEQUE RETURN
- 110053: List of Post Offices having Pin Code 110053
An Accountant, GSTP, GST blogger, Website Creator, SEO Builder & Co-founder of the website https://gstportalindia.in for the help of GST Taxpayers of India. Having a perfect accounting experience of more than 10 years in a Private Ltd Company.