Today is very important to know how to search the address of a Taxpayer by GSTIN No or Pan No. Firstly, We have to understand the need to find out the address of any dealer. After the implementation of GST in India on 01 July 2017 every dealer has given a unique GST No. And a dealer should have GSTIN No of any other dealer if he wants to generate an invoice to a dealer to whom the supply is made. Then he will have to use a GSTIN No and the address of a dealer to make an invoice.
So that a dealer should have an address or GSTIN No both but sometimes he has no dealers address then he needs to find out dealers address. Now, the question is how to search the address of a dealer by GSTIN No or Pan No.
Contents of this post
What are the steps to search taxpayer addresses by GSTIN No?
So these are simple steps to search Taxpayer address by GSTIN No given below:
- First of all, if you have not GSTIN No then you are to find out GSTIN No by Pan No.
- If you want to search GSTIN No by Pan No then go to this link HOW TO SEARCH GST TAXPAYER DETAIL BY GSTIN, PAN NO
- Then go to google search engine or type E-WAY BILL or open a weblink-
- Now you are to enter GSTIN No of a dealer and captcha value and click on the go button.
- Finally, you will see the address of that dealer on the screen and you can issue an invoice easily.
So friends now we are capable to find out the dealer’s address by GSTIN No. And friends this is the only way to search GSTIN No which maximum people don’t know. So now search address by GSTIN and make invoice without asking for the address to customers.
finally, if you did not understand this blog then you should go to the youtube video available for you.
- Mahila Samman bachat Patra or Scheme
- What is the meaning of property? (updated)
- What is TDS return? & How to file it online?
- Delhi EWS/DG Admission for 23-24, Eligibility, Dates
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
An Accountant, GSTP, GST blogger, Website Creator, SEO Builder & Co-founder of the website https://gstportalindia.in for the help of GST Taxpayers of India. Having a perfect accounting experience of more than 10 years in a Private Ltd Company.