E-District Delhi-It is a Portal where facility provided by the Department of Revenue, Government of NCT of Delhi for online delivery of services to citizens in a time-bound and hassle-free manner.
यह एक ऐसा पोर्टल है, जहां नागरिकों को समयबद्ध और परेशानी मुक्त तरीके से सेवाओं की ऑनलाइन डिलीवरी के लिए राजस्व विभाग, दिल्ली सरकार के एनसीटी द्वारा सुविधा प्रदान की जाती है।
In this post, we will try to know all about the E-District Delhi portal that how and which one facility can be used online.
Contents of this post
How to apply for services on the E-District portal?
As a citizen of Delhi, you can apply any type of services which are available on E-district website listed above by these simple steps of registration online:
- First of all, need to visit the e-district site – https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/
- Then you will register yourself as a new user with the help of your Aadhar card or voter id.
- After registration, you will get a user id and the password just need to change according to you.
- Now you can log in with the help of a user id and password
- Then, you will upload your documents as per required formats and sizes such as Aadhar card, voter id, and photo.
- And need to complete first your profile by providing all the required information
- Then, you can apply for any required service online just by filling the required service form within the prescribed time and limit.
- Now you can click on the apply button in the menu
- apply online > apply for services for example if you want to apply for an online ration card then apply in
Can I use doorsteps delivery of services on the e-district portal?
Yes if any person wants to apply for any services on the e-district for doorstep delivery. Then a person needs to call a doorstep helpline no- 1076 or can mail also on contact (at)d2d (dot) com. And in this case, a person doesn’t need to visit and no need of standing in a queue.
How to register on E-District Portal?
As a citizen, if you want to apply for any specified service then you have to register first on E-District Delhi.
So let try to know how to register on E-District site
- First of all, need to visit the e-district site – https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/ or by searching in google e-district Delhi
- Then you will register yourself as a new user with the help of your Aadhar card or voter id which one you have or as per your choice.
- Now you select the document type Aadhar card or voter id
- And then enter the document no such Aadhar card no or voter id no and fill the prescribed security code and click on consent for e-KYC.
- Then click on the continue button
- Now you will see the citizen registration form just fill in all details demanded in the form with mobile no and email id on which OTP will be sent.
- Then click on continue to register and after click your provisional registration details will be saved and you will get on your entered mobile no and email id your access code and password
- just enter the received access code and password to complete registration
- after entering the access code and password just click on complete registration then you will see a pop-up window of success of registration showing user-id, name, gender, dob, email id, registration date and user id with the password will be sent to your mobile no.
- Now you can log in with this user id and password and change according to you.
- And now you can apply for any service on the e-district site by filling the related form.
How to login to the e-district portal?
It is so simple to login to the e-district portal after getting registered because when you register yourself on the portal then you will be given a user id and password and I have already explained above how to register.
So now if you want to login to the e-district portal as a new user or registered user then you can log in by received the user id and password easily.
You can use these steps to login which are as follow-
- First of all, need to visit the e-district site – https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/ or by searching in google e-district Delhi
- Then click on the link – Registered user login
- then enter user id and password and enter the shown captcha code
- Now click on the login button
- and you will get the portal logged in.
- Now you can apply for any service by filling a form.
What to do when I forgot my user id and password?
There is no problem if you forgot your user id and password or you had changed the mobile no. or do not know the mobile no. used at the time of registration or do not have access to the mobile no. because you can get it again.
Now we shall know how to retrieve/get user id and password-
when you have your mobile no in use and email id then you need to click on portal> Registered users login> forgot user id or password then enter your registered details as per required field.
then click on get user id and password and you will get your user id and password on your mobile or email id.
When you had changed the mobile no. or do not know the mobile no. used at the time of registration or do not have access to the mobile no. then in such cases you will have to visit your concerned SDM office to get update your mobile no. or retrieve your user id and password.
How to know eligibility criteria and guidelines for services on the e-district Portal?
Before applying for any service on the e-district portal, you should learn about the eligibility criteria and guidelines first. And you can learn and know eligibility criteria and guidelines on e-district portal Delhi by visiting the link – portal> How to apply menu> eligibility criteria and guidelines
Now you need to find your service which you want to apply and after finding you need to download eligibility criteria and required to read carefully before apply.
How to track your application status on the e-district portal?
When you have applied for any service on e-district Delhi portal then you really wish to know the status of your application and like to track the status so here you can track your application status:
First of all, go to e- district portal then Track your application link and then click on it now enter required details such as
select Department then applied for then enter application no and after that enter applicant name and type the security captcha and click on the search button. And after that, you will able to see the status of your application such as
How to download and print an e-certificate on the e-district portal?
when you have applied for any service online on e-district Delhi portal and have got a message of issuance of certificate and you don’t know how to download online then follow these steps-
First of all, go to e- district portal then Print and download certificate link and then click on it now enter required details such as
- Enter application number > date of birth> Aadhar card no> then type captcha and click on continue button
- Now you will get an OTP on your registered mobile no just enter in the required field and enter again captcha and click on download button
- and after that, your certificate will be downloaded in pdf format just get print and use.
How to verify the certificate on the e-district portal?
when you have applied for any service online on e-district Delhi portal and have got a message of issuance of the certificate or not sure about the certificate is valid or not and after all, you don’t know how to verify online then follow these steps-
First of all, go to e- district portal then Verify your certificate link and then click on it now enter required details such as
- Select Department name > Applied for> enter application number > enter appplicant name> then type captcha and click on search button
- Then you will be able to see certificate details and if showing details than that is valid if not then not valid.
- Now you should try to verify if you have applied or have any other certificate to verify.
What are the services available on the e-district Delhi portal for citizens?
There is the biggest list of services related to all departments of Delhi available on E-district Delhi portal which can be used by the citizen of Delhi online in a time-bound and hassle-free manner.
This list is available on the e-district portal and you can see the list of all services through this link-e-district services list
How to make complaints/ grievances on the e-district portal if there is an issue?
when you have applied for any service online on e-district Delhi portal and have not got any message of issuance of the certificate and you have waiting for long time then you should make grievances and if you don’t know how to make online grievances then follow these steps-
First of all, go to e- district portal then Register Grievances link and then click on it now enter required details such as-
If you are facing technical difficulty in applying online or using the features on this website, please fill-up the form below and They will get back to you at the earliest.
You can call to call center no-
You can make grievances through email id also on
and if your issue not related to technical error or other error of website- e-district portal but your issue related to application issue then you will have to contact the Department of applied service.
How to track grievances on the e-district portal?
If you have make any grievances related to website issue or other issues then you can track it through this ways-
First of all, go to e- district portal then Track Grievances link and then click on it now enter required details such as-
Enter grievances id > mobile no > then enter shown security code and click on the search button.
And if you have any further query related to e-district portal than you serach under the
List of e-district related further queries and answers as per portal
You will have to apply again after completing the documents/procedure because once the application is rejected by the concerned authority, no further action can be taken.
Please contact the concerned authority on the contact numbers or email address provided in the contact us.
This can be seen from the ‘Tract Your Application’ link on the home page. Your can also check this by sending an SMS – EDISTDL to 7738299899.
If you are less than 18 yr old then any one of your parent or legal guardian can add your profile to his/her registered account and then apply through it.
Aadhaar Number is not mandatory for registration or applying for services, you can do this through other available identity documents also. In case of any difficulty, you can apply at the Sub Division/Tehsil counter also.
The file size should not be more than 100 KB. The document should be clearly legible.
You need to submit documents, the original affidavit (wherever required) and self-attested copies of other supporting documents was required in the instruction sheet of the concerned form at the counter window during the official working hours. You can also send the same by post to the concerned SDM office but you must write application number at the top of the envelope before sending it to the SDM office. For documents which can be verified from online database, no supporting documents need to be submitted at the counter.
Your application will get rejected if necessary attachments are not received within SLA time-lines at the concerned Sub-Division office.
No, once the document are uploaded it cannot be removed.
Check your document number, or contact the department concerned with that document. You can still proceed by uploading a scanned copy of your document.
No, you cannot edit your application after final submission.
You can visit the online portal to check the reasons for objecting to the application provided by the competent authority. This may be due to incomplete documents. You can also visit the Counters at the Sub-division office or make a call on the number provided to know what additional documents are required to be submitted.
A citizen is allowed to re-apply for a service once if his previous application has been rejected by the competent authority. Citizens are advised not to re-apply, if they do not meet the eligibility criterion for the application.
Once your application is approved you can download the digitally signed certificate from the e-District portal using your application number provided to you at the time of applying (online or at the counter) and download the certificate from the portal. The authenticity of the certificate can be verified by the user-agencies online using the certificate number.
Your profile can be retrieved at any point of time. You need to have the mobile number and the document number used for registration that you submitted at the time of creating the profile. If your mobile is no longer valid then you may contact the e-District team to retrieve your account. Please note that no duplicate accounts can be created using the same identity documents.
- GTT Order: What is GTT order in Trading?
- LLP Full Form
- Exceeds arrangement meaning for cheque bounce
- EXCEEDS ARRANGEMENT (2)- REASON OF CHEQUE RETURN
- 110053: List of Post Offices having Pin Code 110053
An Accountant, GSTP, GST blogger, Website Creator, SEO Builder & Co-founder of the website https://gstportalindia.in for the help of GST Taxpayers of India. Having a perfect accounting experience of more than 10 years in a Private Ltd Company.