08 GST state code is representing the GST state code for Rajasthan in India. 08 is the two-digit code. And It is used as the first two-digit in the GSTIN No of a taxpayer of Rajasthan. It is used for the identification of the state or UT.
For example– A Taxpayer who is doing business in Rajasthan and having a business place in Rajasthan. Now he will get a GSTIN No after GST Registration Online. Such as 08AACCF8045D1ZM, in this GSTIN No, you will see that the first two digits are representing Rajasthan. It means this GSTIN NO belongs to Rajasthan and having a business place or location in Rajasthan.
Contents of this post
What is GST State Code for Rajasthan?
GST State Code for Rajasthan is 08 and having values under the GST system in India. This is the first two digits of a GSTIN NO of a taxpayer belongs to Rajasthan. And having a place of business in Rajasthan.
|GST STATE CODE||STATE|
For example, check out below here first two digits indicates the state code
08 GST code of which state?
- 08 GST State code belongs to Rajasthan in India.
- It will be available in GSTIN No of the GST taxpayer of Rajasthan only.
- 08 GST State code represents the first two digits in GSTIN No.
- It will not represent any other State because it belongs to Rajasthan
- you can identify the GSTIN No is belongs to Rajasthan if you will see the first two digits are 08.
Where can I find the GST code for Rajasthan?
You can find the GST state code for Rajasthan under the list of GST state codes which is available on the GOOGLE or on GST Portal. Because it is usable for the identification of the state of any GST taxpayer who is doing business in India.
We have also available a list of GST state codes. And you can use it for searching your GST state code just by visiting the list available below
What is the difference between the Rajasthan State code or Rajasthan GST state code?
This is the difference between Rajasthan state code or Rajasthan GST state code
|Rajasthan GST state code||Rajasthan State code|
|Represents the first two digits of GSTIN No of Rajasthan||Represents a short form of Rajasthan|
|It is used in GSTIN No only for identification of the state or UT||It can be used anywhere in written or oral as a short form of Rajasthan|
- 05 GST State Code for Uttarakhand
- 04 GST State Code for Chandigarh
- 03 GST State Code for Punjab
- 02 GST State Code for Himachal Pradesh
- 01 GST State Code for Jammu and Kashmir
An Accountant, GSTP, GST blogger, Website Creator, SEO Builder & Co-founder of the website https://gstportalindia.in for the help of GST Taxpayers of India. Having a perfect accounting experience of more than 10 years in a Private Ltd Company.