09 GST state code is representing the GST state code for Uttar Pradesh in India. 09 is the two-digit code. And It is used as the first two-digit in the GSTIN No of a taxpayer of Uttar Pradesh. It is used for the identification of the state or UT.
For example– A Taxpayer who is doing business in Uttar Pradesh and having a business place in Uttar Pradesh. Now he will get a GSTIN No after GST Registration Online. Such as 09AACCF8045D1ZM, in this GSTIN No, you will see that the first two digits are representing Uttar Pradesh. It means this GSTIN NO belongs to Uttar Pradesh and having a business place or location in Uttar Pradesh.
Contents of this post
What is GST State Code for Uttar Pradesh?
GST State Code for Uttar Pradesh is 09 and having values under the GST system in India. This is the first two digits of a GSTIN NO of a taxpayer belongs to Uttar Pradesh. And having a place of business in Uttar Pradesh.
|GST STATE CODE||STATE|
For example, check out below here first two digits indicates the state code
09 GST code of which state?
- 09 GST State code belongs to Uttar Pradesh in India.
- It will be available in GSTIN No of the GST taxpayer of Uttar Pradesh only.
- 09 GST State code represents the first two digits in GSTIN No.
- It will not represent any other State because it belongs to Uttar Pradesh
- you can identify the GSTIN No is belongs to Uttar Pradesh if you will see the first two digits are 09.
Where can I find the GST code for Uttar Pradesh?
You can find the GST state code for Uttar Pradesh under the list of GST state codes which is available on the GOOGLE or on GST Portal. Because it is usable for the identification of the state of any GST taxpayer who is doing business in India.
We have also available a list of GST state codes. And you can use it for searching your GST state code just by visiting the list available below
What is the difference between the Uttar Pradesh State code or Uttar Pradesh GST state code?
This is the difference between Uttar Pradesh state code or Uttar Pradesh GST state code
|Uttar Pradesh GST state code||Uttar Pradesh State code|
|Represents the first two digits of GSTIN No of Uttar Pradesh||Represents a short form of Uttar Pradesh|
|It is used in GSTIN No only for identification of the state or UT||It can be used anywhere in written or oral as a short form of Uttar Pradesh|
- Mahila Samman bachat Patra or Scheme
- What is the meaning of property? (updated)
- What is TDS return? & How to file it online?
- Delhi EWS/DG Admission for 23-24, Eligibility, Dates
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
An Accountant, GSTP, GST blogger, Website Creator, SEO Builder & Co-founder of the website https://gstportalindia.in for the help of GST Taxpayers of India. Having a perfect accounting experience of more than 10 years in a Private Ltd Company.