30 GST state code is representing the GST state code for Goa in India. 30 is the two-digit code. And It is used as the first two-digit in the GSTIN No of a taxpayer of Goa. It is used for the identification of the state or UT.
For example– A Taxpayer who is doing business in Goa and has a business place in Goa. Now he will get a GSTIN No after GST Registration Online. Such as 30AACCF8045D1ZM, in this GSTIN No, you will see that the first two digits are representing Goa. It means this GSTIN NO belongs to Goa and has a business place or location in Goa.
Contents of this post
What is GST State Code for Goa?
GST State Code for Goa is 30 and has values under the GST system in India. This is the first two digits of a GSTIN NO of a taxpayer belonging to Goa. And having a place of business in Goa.
|GST STATE CODE||STATE|
For the 30 GST State code example, check out the below image here first two digits indicate the state code of Meghalaya -17 and if you see 30 at the place of 17 then it will indicate the GST state code of Maharashtra as 30AACCV9022B1Z2.
30 GST code of which state?
- 30 GST State code belongs to Goa in India.
- It will be available in GSTIN No of the GST taxpayer of Goa only.
- 30 GST State code represents the first two digits in GSTIN No.
- It will not represent any other State because it belongs to Goa
- you can identify the GSTIN No belonging to Goa if you will see the first two digits are 30.
Where can I find the GST code for Goa?
You can find the GST state code for Goa under the list of GST state codes which is available on GOOGLE or on the GST Portal. Because it is usable for the identification of the state of any GST taxpayer who is doing business in India.
We have also available a list of GST state codes. And you can use it for searching your GST state code just by visiting the list available below
|S.No||State Name||State GST Code|
|1||Jammu and Kashmir (UT)||01|
|25||Daman and Diu||25|
|26||Dadra and Nagar Haveli & Daman and Diu (UT)||26|
|34||Andaman and Nicobar Islands (UT)||35|
What is the difference between the Goa State code and the Goa GST state code?
This is the difference between the Goa state code and the Goa GST state code-
|Goa GST state code||Goa State code|
|Represents the first two digits of GSTIN No of Goa||Represents a short form of Goa|
|It is used in GSTIN No only for identification of the state or UT||It can be used anywhere in written or oral as a short form of Goa|
Faqs on Goa GST code
The GST code 30 represents Goa in India.
The GST code 30 is used to identify businesses, taxpayers, and transactions associated with Goa for Goods and Services Tax (GST) purposes. It helps in ensuring proper tax administration and compliance within the state.
A GST number represents a taxpayer of a state in India. So for example, A taxpayer Suny Gupta in Goa has GST Number-30DKKPS2852A1ZM.
No, the 30 GST code specifically corresponds to Goa. It should be used only for transactions occurring within the boundaries of Goa.
It’s essential to use the correct GST state code for accurate reporting and compliance. If you use the GST code “30” for transactions outside Goa, it may lead to incorrect tax calculations and non-compliance with GST regulations. It’s advisable to use the correct state code for the respective state where the transaction occurs.
It indicates the code of gst referencing a particular state in India. So 30 is the code of Goa State for identifying a GSTIN no of Goa.
- HSN code for fish and crustaceans, mollusks
- HSN Code for Meat and edible meat offal
- HSN Code for live animals under GST
- GST Council Members: Name list, Portfolio & About
- Aligarh District
- GST payment online: how to pay GST (updated)
- GST Login ID Password
- MAHAGST login- How to login mahagst.gov.in
- GTT Order: What is GTT order in Trading?
- LLP Full Form
- Exceeds arrangement meaning for cheque bounce
- EXCEEDS ARRANGEMENT (2)- REASON OF CHEQUE RETURN
- 110053: List of Post Offices having Pin Code 110053
- Liquidation of company-Company Liquidation meaning in India
- UAN Number: What is the role of UAN No in EPF
An Accountant, GSTP, GST blogger, Website Creator, SEO Builder & Co-founder of the website https://gstportalindia.in for the help of GST Taxpayers of India. Having a perfect accounting experience of more than 10 years in a Private Ltd Company.