24 GST state code is representing the GST state code for Gujarat in India. 24 is the two-digit code. And It is used as the first two-digit in the GSTIN No of a taxpayer of Gujarat. It is used for the identification of the state or UT.
For example– A Taxpayer who is doing business in Gujarat and has a business place in Gujarat. Now he will get a GSTIN No after GST Registration Online. Such as 24AACCF8045D1ZM, in this GSTIN No, you will see that the first two digits are representing Gujarat. It means this GSTIN NO belongs to Gujarat and has a business place or location in Gujarat.
Contents of this post
What is GST State Code for Gujarat?
GST State Code for Gujarat is 24 and has values under the GST system in India. This is the first two digits of a GSTIN NO of a taxpayer belonging to Gujarat. And having a place of business in Gujarat.
|GST STATE CODE||STATE|
For the 24 GST State code example, check out the below image here first two digits indicate the state code of Meghalaya -17 and if you see 24 at the place of 17 then it will indicate the GST state code of Gujarat as 24AACCV9022B1Z2.
24 GST code of which state?
- 24 GST State code belongs to Gujarat in India.
- It will be available in GSTIN No of the GST taxpayer of Gujarat only.
- 24 GST State code represents the first two digits in GSTIN No.
- It will not represent any other State because it belongs to Gujarat
- you can identify the GSTIN No as belonging to Gujarat if you will see the first two digits are 24.
Where can I find the GST code for Gujarat?
You can find the GST state code for Gujarat under the list of GST state codes which is available on GOOGLE or on the GST Portal. Because it is usable for the identification of the state of any GST taxpayer who is doing business in India.
We have also available a list of GST state codes. And you can use it for searching your GST state code just by visiting the list available below
|S.No||State Name||State GST Code|
|1||Jammu and Kashmir (UT)||01|
|25||Daman and Diu||25|
|26||Dadra and Nagar Haveli & Daman and Diu (UT)||26|
|34||Andaman and Nicobar Islands (UT)||35|
What is the difference between the Gujarat State code and the Gujarat GST state code?
This is the difference between the Gujarat state code and the Gujarat GST state code-
|Gujarat GST state code||Gujarat State code|
|Represents the first two digits of GSTIN No of Gujarat||Represents a short form of Gujarat|
|It is used in GSTIN No only for identification of the state or UT||It can be used anywhere in written or oral as a short form of Gujarat|
Faqs on Gujarat GST code
The GST code 24 represents Gujarat in India.
The GST code 24 is used to identify businesses, taxpayers, and transactions associated with Gujarat for Goods and Services Tax (GST) purposes. It helps in ensuring proper tax administration and compliance within the state.
A GST number represents a taxpayer of a state in India. So for example, A taxpayer Suny Gupta in Gujarat has GST Number-24DKKPS2852A1ZM.
No, the 24 GST code specifically corresponds to Gujarat. It should be used only for transactions occurring within the boundaries of Gujarat.
It’s essential to use the correct GST state code for accurate reporting and compliance. If you use the GST code “24” for transactions outside Gujarat, it may lead to incorrect tax calculations and non-compliance with GST regulations. It’s advisable to use the correct state code for the respective state where the transaction occurs.
It indicates the code of gst referencing a particular state in India. So 24 is the code of Gujarat State for identifying a GSTIN no of Gujarat.
- HSN code for fish and crustaceans, mollusks
- HSN Code for Meat and edible meat offal
- HSN Code for live animals under GST
- GST Council Members: Name list, Portfolio & About
- Aligarh District
- GST payment online: how to pay GST (updated)
- GST Login ID Password
- MAHAGST login- How to login mahagst.gov.in
- GTT Order: What is GTT order in Trading?
- LLP Full Form
- Exceeds arrangement meaning for cheque bounce
- EXCEEDS ARRANGEMENT (2)- REASON OF CHEQUE RETURN
- 110053: List of Post Offices having Pin Code 110053
- Liquidation of company-Company Liquidation meaning in India
- UAN Number: What is the role of UAN No in EPF
An Accountant, GSTP, GST blogger, Website Creator, SEO Builder & Co-founder of the website https://gstportalindia.in for the help of GST Taxpayers of India. Having a perfect accounting experience of more than 10 years in a Private Ltd Company.