21 GST state code is representing the GST state code for Odisha in India. 21 is the two-digit code. And It is used as the first two-digit in the GSTIN No of a taxpayer of Odisha. It is used for the identification of the state or UT.
For example– A Taxpayer who is doing business in Odisha and has a business place in Odisha. Now he will get a GSTIN No after GST Registration Online. Such as 21AACCF8045D1ZM, in this GSTIN No, you will see that the first two digits are representing Odisha. It means this GSTIN NO belongs to Odisha and has a business place or location in Odisha.
Contents of this post
What is GST State Code for Odisha?
GST State Code for Odisha is 21 and has values under the GST system in India. This is the first two digits of a GSTIN NO of a taxpayer belonging to Odisha. And having a place of business in Odisha.
|GST STATE CODE||STATE|
For the 21 GST State code example, check out the below image here first two digits indicate the state code of Meghalaya -17 and if you see 21 at the place of 17 then it will indicate the GST state code of Odisha as 21AACCV9022B1Z2.
21 GST code of which state?
- 21 GST State code belongs to Odisha in India.
- It will be available in GSTIN No of the GST taxpayer of Odisha only.
- 21 GST State code represents the first two digits in GSTIN No.
- It will not represent any other State because it belongs to Odisha
- you can identify the GSTIN No belonging to Odisha if you will see the first two digits are 21.
Where can I find the GST code for Odisha?
You can find the GST state code for Odisha under the list of GST state codes which is available on GOOGLE or on the GST Portal. Because it is usable for the identification of the state of any GST taxpayer who is doing business in India.
We have also available a list of GST state codes. And you can use it for searching your GST state code just by visiting the list available below.
|S.No||State Name||State GST Code|
|1||Jammu and Kashmir (UT)||01|
|25||Daman and Diu||25|
|26||Dadra and Nagar Haveli & Daman and Diu (UT)||26|
|34||Andaman and Nicobar Islands (UT)||35|
What is the difference between the Odisha State code and Odisha GST state code?
This is the difference between the Odisha state code and the Odisha GST state code
|Odisha GST state code||Odisha State code|
|Represents the first two digits of GSTIN No of Odisha||Represents a short form of Odisha|
|It is used in GSTIN No only for identification of the state or UT||It can be used anywhere in written or oral as a short form of Odisha|
Faqs on Odisha GST code
The GST code 21 represents Odisha in India.
The GST code 21 is used to identify businesses, taxpayers, and transactions associated with Odisha for Goods and Services Tax (GST) purposes. It helps in ensuring proper tax administration and compliance within the state.
A GST number represents a taxpayer of a state in India. So for example, A taxpayer Suny Gupta in Odisha has GST Number-21DKKPS2852A1ZM.
No, the 21 GST code specifically corresponds to Odisha. It should be used only for transactions occurring within the boundaries of Odisha.
It’s essential to use the correct GST state code for accurate reporting and compliance. If you use the GST code “21” for transactions outside Odisha, it may lead to incorrect tax calculations and non-compliance with GST regulations. It’s advisable to use the correct state code for the respective state where the transaction occurs.
It indicates the code of gst referencing a particular state in India. So 21 is the code of Odisha State for identifying a GSTIN no of Odisha.
- HSN code for fish and crustaceans, mollusks
- HSN Code for Meat and edible meat offal
- HSN Code for live animals under GST
- GST Council Members: Name list, Portfolio & About
- Aligarh District
- GST payment online: how to pay GST (updated)
- GST Login ID Password
- MAHAGST login- How to login mahagst.gov.in
- GTT Order: What is GTT order in Trading?
- LLP Full Form
- Exceeds arrangement meaning for cheque bounce
- EXCEEDS ARRANGEMENT (2)- REASON OF CHEQUE RETURN
- 110053: List of Post Offices having Pin Code 110053
- Liquidation of company-Company Liquidation meaning in India
- UAN Number: What is the role of UAN No in EPF
An Accountant, GSTP, GST blogger, Website Creator, SEO Builder & Co-founder of the website https://gstportalindia.in for the help of GST Taxpayers of India. Having a perfect accounting experience of more than 10 years in a Private Ltd Company.