32 GST state code is representing the GST state code for Kerala in India. 32 is the two-digit code. And It is used as the first two-digit in the GSTIN No of a taxpayer of Kerala. It is used for the identification of the state or UT.
For example– A Taxpayer who is doing business in Kerala and has a business place in Kerala. Now he will get a GSTIN No after GST Registration Online. Such as 32AACCF8045D1ZM, in this GSTIN No, you will see that the first two digits are representing Kerala. It means this GSTIN NO belongs to Kerala and has a business place or location in Kerala.
Contents of this post
What is GST State Code for Kerala?
GST State Code for Kerala is 32 and has values under the GST system in India. This is the first two digits of a GSTIN NO of a taxpayer belonging to Kerala. And having a place of business in Kerala.
|GST STATE CODE||STATE|
For the 32 GST State code example, check out the below image here first two digits indicate the state code of Meghalaya -17 and if you see 32 at the place of 17 then it will indicate the GST state code of Kerala as 32AACCV9022B1Z2.
32 GST code of which state?
- 32 GST State code belongs to Kerala in India.
- It will be available in GSTIN No of the GST taxpayer of Kerala only.
- 32 GST State code represents the first two digits in GSTIN No.
- It will not represent any other State because it belongs to Kerala
- you can identify the GSTIN No as belonging to Kerala if you will see the first two digits are 32.
Where can I find the GST code for Kerala?
You can find the GST state code for Kerala under the list of GST state codes which is available on GOOGLE or on the GST Portal. Because it is usable for the identification of the state of any GST taxpayer who is doing business in India.
We have also available a list of GST state codes. And you can use it for searching your GST state code just by visiting the list available below
|S.No||State Name||State GST Code|
|1||Jammu and Kashmir (UT)||01|
|25||Daman and Diu||25|
|26||Dadra and Nagar Haveli & Daman and Diu (UT)||26|
|34||Andaman and Nicobar Islands (UT)||35|
What is the difference between the Kerala State code and the Kerala GST state code?
This is the difference between the Kerala state code and the Kerala GST state code-
|Kerala GST state code||Kerala State code|
|Represents the first two digits of GSTIN No of Kerala||Represents a short form of Kerala|
|It is used in GSTIN No only for identification of the state or UT||It can be used anywhere in written or oral as a short form of Kerala|
Faqs on Kerala GST code
The GST code 32 represents Kerala in India.
The GST code 32 is used to identify businesses, taxpayers, and transactions associated with Kerala for Goods and Services Tax (GST) purposes. It helps in ensuring proper tax administration and compliance within the state.
A GST number represents a taxpayer of a state in India. So for example, A taxpayer Suny Gupta in Kerala has GST Number-32DKKPS2852A1ZM.
No, the 32 GST code specifically corresponds to Kerala. It should be used only for transactions occurring within the boundaries of Kerala.
It’s essential to use the correct GST state code for accurate reporting and compliance. If you use the GST code “32” for transactions outside Kerala, it may lead to incorrect tax calculations and non-compliance with GST regulations. It’s advisable to use the correct state code for the respective state where the transaction occurs.
It indicates the code of gst referencing a particular state in India. So 32 is the code of Kerala State for identifying a GSTIN no of Kerala.
- GTT Order: What is GTT order in Trading?
- LLP Full Form
- Exceeds arrangement meaning for cheque bounce
- EXCEEDS ARRANGEMENT (2)- REASON OF CHEQUE RETURN
- 110053: List of Post Offices having Pin Code 110053
- Liquidation of company-Company Liquidation meaning in India
- UAN Number: What is the role of UAN No in EPF
- List of SBI swift codes in India
- Financial Year: What is the financial year in India
- List of HSN Code chapter-wise updated
- EFFECTS NOT CLEARED; PRESENT AGAIN (3)- REASON OF CHEQUE RETURN
- Quick Ratio-A key metric for financial health
- Current Ratio in India: A Comprehensive Guide
- Delivery Note: A Complete Guide
- 110090: List of Post Offices having Pin Code 110090
An Accountant, GSTP, GST blogger, Website Creator, SEO Builder & Co-founder of the website https://gstportalindia.in for the help of GST Taxpayers of India. Having a perfect accounting experience of more than 10 years in a Private Ltd Company.