10 GST state code is representing the GST state code for Bihar in India. 10 is the two-digit code. And It is used as the first two-digit in the GSTIN No of a taxpayer of Bihar. It is used for the identification of the state or UT.
For example– A Taxpayer who is doing business in Bihar and having a business place in Bihar. Now he will get a GSTIN No after GST Registration Online. Such as 10AACCF8045D1ZM, in this GSTIN No, you will see that the first two digits are representing Bihar. It means this GSTIN NO belongs to Bihar and having a business place or location in Bihar.
Contents of this post
What is GST State Code for Bihar?
GST State Code for Bihar is 10 and having values under the GST system in India. This is the first two digits of a GSTIN NO of a taxpayer belongs to Bihar. And having a place of business in Bihar.
|GST STATE CODE||STATE|
For example, check out below here first two digits indicates the state code
10 GST code of which state?
- 10 GST State code belongs to Bihar in India.
- It will be available in GSTIN No of the GST taxpayer of Bihar only.
- 10 GST State code represents the first two digits in GSTIN No.
- It will not represent any other State because it belongs to Bihar
- you can identify the GSTIN No is belongs to Bihar if you will see the first two digits are 10.
Where can I find the GST code for Bihar?
You can find the GST state code for Bihar under the list of GST state codes which is available on the GOOGLE or on GST Portal. Because it is usable for the identification of the state of any GST taxpayer who is doing business in India.
We have also available a list of GST state codes. And you can use it for searching your GST state code just by visiting the list available below
What is the difference between the Bihar State code or Bihar GST state code?
This is the difference between Bihar state code or Bihar GST state code
|Bihar GST state code||Bihar State code|
|Represents the first two digits of GSTIN No of Bihar||Represents a short form of Bihar|
|It is used in GSTIN No only for identification of the state or UT||It can be used anywhere in written or oral as a short form of Bihar|
- What is the meaning of property? (updated)
- What is TDS return? & How to file it online?
- Delhi EWS/DG Admission for 23-24, Eligibility, Dates
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
- GST Council Members: Name list, Portfolio & About
An Accountant, GSTP, GST blogger, Website Creator, SEO Builder & Co-founder of the website https://gstportalindia.in for the help of GST Taxpayers of India. Having a perfect accounting experience of more than 10 years in a Private Ltd Company.