14 GST state code is representing the GST state code for Manipur in India. 14 is the two-digit code. And It is used as the first two-digit in the GSTIN No of a taxpayer of Manipur. It is used for the identification of the state or UT.
For example– A Taxpayer who is doing business in Manipur and having a business place in Manipur. Now he will get a GSTIN No after GST Registration Online. Such as 14AACCF8045D1ZM, in this GSTIN No, you will see that the first two digits are representing Manipur. It means this GSTIN NO belongs to Manipur and having a business place or location in Manipur.
Contents of this post
What is GST State Code for Manipur?
GST State Code for Manipur is 14 and having values under the GST system in India. This is the first two digits of a GSTIN NO of a taxpayer belongs to Manipur. And having a place of business in Manipur.
|GST STATE CODE||STATE|
For example, check out below here first two digits indicates the state code
14 GST code of which state?
- 14 GST State code belongs to Manipur in India.
- It will be available in GSTIN No of the GST taxpayer of Manipur only.
- 14 GST State code represents the first two digits in GSTIN No.
- It will not represent any other State because it belongs to Manipur
- you can identify the GSTIN No is belongs to Manipur if you will see the first two digits are 14.
Where can I find the GST code for Manipur?
You can find the GST state code for Manipur under the list of GST state codes which is available on the GOOGLE or on GST Portal. Because it is usable for the identification of the state of any GST taxpayer who is doing business in India.
We have also available a list of GST state codes. And you can use it for searching your GST state code just by visiting the list available below
What is the difference between the Manipur State code or Manipur GST state code?
This is the difference between Manipur state code or Manipur GST state code
|Manipur GST state code||Manipur State code|
|Represents the first two digits of GSTIN No of Manipur||Represents a short form of Manipur|
|It is used in GSTIN No only for identification of the state or UT||It can be used anywhere in written or oral as a short form of Manipur|
- What is the meaning of property? (updated)
- What is TDS return? & How to file it online?
- Delhi EWS/DG Admission for 23-24, Eligibility, Dates
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
- GST Council Members: Name list, Portfolio & About
An Accountant, GSTP, GST blogger, Website Creator, SEO Builder & Co-founder of the website https://gstportalindia.in for the help of GST Taxpayers of India. Having a perfect accounting experience of more than 10 years in a Private Ltd Company.