07 GST state code is representing the GST state code for Delhi (UT) in India. 07 is the two-digit code. And It is used as the first two-digit in the GSTIN No of a taxpayer of Delhi. It is used for the identification of the state & UT.
For example– A Taxpayer who is doing business in Delhi and has a business place in Delhi. Now he will get a GSTIN No after GST Registration Online. Such as 07AACCF8045D1ZM, in this GSTIN No, you will see that the first two digits are representing Delhi. It means this GSTIN NO belongs to Delhi and has a business place or location in Delhi.
Contents of this post
What is GST State Code for Delhi?
GST State Code for Delhi is 07 and has values under the GST system in India. This is the first two digits of a GSTIN NO of a taxpayer belonging to Delhi. And having a place of business in Delhi.
|GST STATE CODE||STATE|
For example, check out below here first two digits indicates the state code
07 GST code of which state?
- 07 GST State code belongs to the Delhi capital of India.
- It will be available in GSTIN No of the GST taxpayer of Delhi only.
- 07 GST State code represents the first two digits in GSTIN No.
- It will not represent any other State because it belongs to Delhi.
- you can identify a GSTIN No is belongs to Delhi if you will see the first two digits are 07.
Where can I find the GST code for Delhi?
You can find the GST state code for Delhi under the list of GST state codes which is available on GOOGLE or on the GST Portal. Because it is usable for the identification of the state of any GST taxpayer who is doing business in India.
We have also available a list of GST state codes. And you can use it for searching your GST state code just by visiting the list available below
- 38 GST State Code for Ladakh (UT)
- 37 GST State Code for Andhra Pradesh
- 36 GST State Code for Telangana
- 35 GST State Code for Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- 34 GST State Code for Puducherry (UT)
- 33 GST State Code for Tamil Nadu
What is the difference between the Delhi State code and the Delhi GST state code?
This is the difference between the Delhi state code and the Delhi GST state code
|Delhi GST state code||Delhi State code|
|Represents the first two digits of GSTIN No of Delhi||Represents a short form of Delhi|
|It is used in GSTIN No only for identification of the state or UT||It can be used anywhere in written or oral as a short form of Delhi.|
Faqs on 07 GST code
You can find it easily if you see the first two digits of any GSTIN Number is 07 then that is the GSTIN of Delhi.
07 is the GST state code.
- What is the meaning of property? (updated)
- What is TDS return? & How to file it online?
- Delhi EWS/DG Admission for 23-24, Eligibility, Dates
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
- GST Council Members: Name list, Portfolio & About
An Accountant, GSTP, GST blogger, Website Creator, SEO Builder & Co-founder of the website https://gstportalindia.in for the help of GST Taxpayers of India. Having a perfect accounting experience of more than 10 years in a Private Ltd Company.