12 GST state code is representing the GST state code for Arunachal Pradesh in India. 12 is the two-digit code. And It is used as the first two-digit in the GSTIN No of a taxpayer of Arunachal Pradesh. It is used for the identification of the state or UT.
For example– A Taxpayer who is doing business in Arunachal Pradesh and having a business place in Arunachal Pradesh. Now he will get a GSTIN No after GST Registration Online. Such as 12AACCF8045D1ZM, in this GSTIN No, you will see that the first two digits are representing Arunachal Pradesh. It means this GSTIN NO belongs to Arunachal Pradesh and having a business place or location in Arunachal Pradesh.
Contents of this post
What is GST State Code for Arunachal Pradesh?
GST State Code for Arunachal Pradesh is 12 and having values under the GST system in India. This is the first two digits of a GSTIN NO of a taxpayer belongs to Arunachal Pradesh. And having a place of business in Arunachal Pradesh.
|GST STATE CODE||STATE|
For example, check out below here first two digits indicates the state code
12 GST code of which state?
- 12 GST State code belongs to Arunachal Pradesh in India.
- It will be available in GSTIN No of the GST taxpayer of Arunachal Pradesh only.
- 12 GST State code represents the first two digits in GSTIN No.
- It will not represent any other State because it belongs to Arunachal Pradesh
- you can identify the GSTIN No is belongs to Arunachal Pradesh if you will see the first two digits are 12.
Where can I find the GST code for Arunachal Pradesh?
You can find the GST state code for Arunachal Pradesh under the list of GST state codes which is available on the GOOGLE or on GST Portal. Because it is usable for the identification of the state of any GST taxpayer who is doing business in India.
We have also available a list of GST state codes. And you can use it for searching your GST state code just by visiting the list available below
- 38 GST State Code for Ladakh (UT)
- 37 GST State Code for Andhra Pradesh
- 36 GST State Code for Telangana
- 35 GST State Code for Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- 34 GST State Code for Puducherry (UT)
- 33 GST State Code for Tamil Nadu
- 32 GST State Code for Kerala
- 31 GST State Code for Lakshadweep (UT)
- 30 GST State Code for Goa
- 29 GST State Code for Karnataka
- 27 GST State Code for Maharashtra
- 26 GST State Code for Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu
What is the difference between the Arunachal Pradesh State code or Arunachal Pradesh GST state code?
This is the difference between Arunachal Pradesh state code or Arunachal Pradesh GST state code
|Arunachal Pradesh GST state code||Arunachal Pradesh State code|
|Represents the first two digits of GSTIN No of Arunachal Pradesh||Represents a short form of Arunachal Pradesh|
|It is used in GSTIN No only for identification of the state or UT||It can be used anywhere in written or oral as a short form of Arunachal Pradesh|
- What is the meaning of property? (updated)
- What is TDS return? & How to file it online?
- Delhi EWS/DG Admission for 23-24, Eligibility, Dates
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
- GST Council Members: Name list, Portfolio & About
- How to login Udyam Registration Portal?
- What is the Udyam Registration Number?
- Refer to Drawer (04-09) cheque return reasons
- IMPS Full form| Charges| Limit| Uses, etc
- CTS full form & How CTS system works?
- RTGS full form in banking
- Digital Rupee- Central Bank Digital Currency
An Accountant, GSTP, GST blogger, Website Creator, SEO Builder & Co-founder of the website https://gstportalindia.in for the help of GST Taxpayers of India. Having a perfect accounting experience of more than 10 years in a Private Ltd Company.